CSA Recruitment is deeply embedded in the Australian HVAC industry so apply now to be the first to find out about Project Management roles Nationwide!
- Well respected & highly accomplished Tier 1 HVAC company
- Play a pivotal role in landmark projects across Melbourne / VIC
- Unrivalled salary package, company benefits and scope for progression
Well respected & highly accomplished Tier 1 HVAC company
Play a pivotal role in landmark projects across Melbourne / VIC
Quality working culture and team of seasoned professionals
Unrivalled salary package, company benefits and scope for progression
They are a well-established & dynamic mechanical HVAC contractor with an experienced and professional team that dedicate themselves to solutions that satisfy clients.
Their base of large corporate clients and major construction companies has seen them develop considerable expertise in the project management of their solutions and services.
Their dedication to the industry has been rewarded through numerous industry best practice, product quality and service awards.
The Role & Responsibilities
- As the Project Manager, overseeing multiple projects up to $20 million you will be primarily responsible for leading the successful delivery of various projects across VIC
- Responsible for the financial performance of the project
- Responsible for the overall delivery and management of projects
- Managing and leading the project team
- Detailed project planning and control
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary
- Monitoring project progress and performance
- The engagement of suppliers and approved subcontractors to carry out the works
- Ensure that the highest possible levels of quality are provided
- Apply and Support WHS initiatives
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Project Management with a mechanical contractor
- Have proven record of successful project with contract values up to $20M+
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and relationship management
- Preference will be given to those with an engineering qualification and / or trade backgrounds
- Knowledge of both the principals and details of air conditioning system design and operation
- A thorough understanding of the electrical, fire, hydraulic and general building operations which impact on their work
- A detailed knowledge and experience of the various subcontract trades upon which their services depend
- The experience and ability to negotiate difficult technical and commercial matter over a very broad spectrum of interests
- Salary package up to $180K
- Company car / allowance
- Mobile / Laptop
- Company benefits
- Professional development
- Experience on landmark projects
- Job security
The Way Forward
So if you're currently looking around or you've been thinking about exploring what options may be available to you then please apply and Craig Andresen will contact you for an informal/confidential discussion.
Rest assured that CSA Recruitment treats all enquiries with the strictest of confidence.
We always welcome conversations with skilled and experienced professionals so please feel free to get in touch and/or recommend us to anyone credible within the industry.
Please note that this role is only available to candidates that possess the relevant skills/experience and are currently residing in Australia.