Project Management role with clear pathway to Construction Manager! A real chance to take your career to that next level with a NSW HVAC leader.
- Leading Mechanical Services company with 40+ year history
- Project Management role with clear pathway to Construction Manager
- Long standing clients that are specialists in their own field
Leading Mechanical Services company with 40+ year history
Project Management role with clear pathway to Construction Manager
Long standing clients that are specialists in their own field
They have been a leading Mechanical Services company in NSW for over 40 years. Their specialism lies in the design and build of commercial & industrial air conditioning systems and mechanical ventilation systems. They have continuously set a precedence for Excellence, Service, Integrity and Quality in the NSW HVAC industry.
To ensure that company objectives for Profit, Regulation Compliance, Program, Quality, Safety and Environmental performance for each project are achieved. Effectively manage and mentor the project site team. To be accountable for estimation, engineering design, cost control, financial forecast, procurement and construction.
Estimate, design and manage projects to meet project requirements within the required timelines and budgets. To pro-actively prepare project programmes, procurement plans, electronic sketches, drawings and other technical documents within the governing quality assurance program and procedures.
Work, Health, Safety and the Environment:
- Complying with company WHS and Environmental Policy and relevant legislation and having an understanding of, and demonstrating, WHS and Environmental standards
- Ensure that safety is an integral component of all construction planning and processes and identifying and solving potential safety issues
- Oversee safety reporting and ensure safety stats are collated and issued to Head Office as required
- Overall responsibility for Site Safety and Environmental Performance
- Develop the project scope of work and work package
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure business needs are catered for during the scoping, planning, execution and close-out of project
- Conduct assessments on engineering and infrastructure options and prepare decision notices in liaison with other stakeholder
- Deliver successful project outcomes measured in terms of time, cost and quality
- Appoint and supervise contractors and/or services as require
- Manage installation and construction work from time to time and ensure efficient standards of workmanship are maintenance
- Develop design concepts for project works
- Develop the engineering scope of work
- Prepare preliminary and definitive capital cost estimates
- Prepare decision notices
- Ensure accurate drawings and other as-constructed information for new installations are internally registered and available
- Responsible for delivery of a project estimates to the required degree of accuracy
- Diligently monitor project costs ensure project capital approval budgets are not exceeded, and report cost trends in a timely manner
- Control contractors and suppliers in accordance with budgets
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Monitor Progress Claims and Variations
- Estimate, sketch and deliver projects
- Provide technical management services for relevant stakeholders and contractors
- Become familiar with and where appropriate apply internal engineering and project management policies, standards, specifications and templates so that project delivery, engineering and construction are conducted in a consistent manner to the requisite quality
- Trades Background or Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical or HVAC Engineering
- Minimum 5 yrs consulting, engineering design and / or construction experience in Australia
- Experience in commercial, industrial and residential projects
- Proven track record in Project Management.
- Ability to manage projects
- Hands on approach
- Clear pathway to become Construction Manager
Above average base salary + superannuation
- Company car or allowance
- Fuel card + Etag
- Solid client base of builders
- Join a team of seasoned professionals
- Work/life balance
- Join a company with an excellent reputation
The Way Forward
So if you're currently looking around or you've been thinking about exploring what options may be available to you then please apply and Craig Andresen will contact you for an informal/confidential discussion.
Rest assured that CSA Recruitment treats all enquiries with the strictest of confidence.
We always welcome conversations with skilled and experienced professionals so please feel free to get in touch and/or recommend us to anyone credible within the industry.
Please note that this role is only available to candidates that possess the relevant skills/experience and are currently residing in Australia.