One of Perth's favourite Tier 1 Mechanical Contractors is seeking a HVAC Estimator play a pivotal part in current and future projects. Apply now!
- Perth's Favourite Tier 1 Mechanical Contractor
- Excellent Salary Package - Scope for Progression
- Landmark Projects - 1st Class Clients
Perth's Favourite Tier 1 Mechanical Contractor
Excellent Salary Package - Scope for Progression
Landmark Projects - 1st Class Clients
They are one of Perth's favourite Tier 1 Mechanical Contractors that have an unrivalled reputation within the Commercial HVAC industry. They specialise in all aspects of HVAC and Fire Systems across commercial and industrial buildings and can lay claim to playing a pivotal part on many of the major buildings that compliment the skyline of Western Australia.
Ideally you will be an experienced Mechanical Estimator with a strong background in HVAC and posses an excellent track record within Australia, preferably Perth. Your performance will be measured on the efficient delivery of estimates and successful securing of contracts.
Secure new work and produce new customers including the ongoing development and mentoring of junior members of the team to ensure that succession issues are addressed.
Maintain and develop the company database of unit rates, market characteristics and material/labour rates.
Undertake regular reviews of actual vs budget comparisons for projects secured to ensure that estimating rates are understood and that estimating rates are modified accordingly.
- Prepare weekly reports and submit tenders on the company’s behalf
- Peruse tender advertisements and apply for inclusion in tender lists where possible
- Prepare and submit expressions of interest for projects on which the company wishes to tender
- Follow up on expressions of interest at suitable intervals, and provide whatever information or details are required to gain the proposed clients’ acceptance of the company
- Maintain an archive of drawings, specifications, and tender documents, suitably labelled, of past tenders whether they be successful or not
- Upon the winning of a contract prepare all necessary documents required for commencement of contract administration
The Skills & Experience
- 5+ year’s experience as Mechanical Estimator
- Proven track record/reputation within the HVAC industry
- Mechanical engineering degree or relevant HVAC qualification
- Credible estimating experience with most recent work across HVAC construction tenders
- Experience winning tenders through own design and estimations in current HVAC market
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines
This company believes in rewarding people based on their skills and experience so an excellent package will be tailored around the right candidate. This will include an attractive basic salary + superannuation + car/allowance + bonuses + company benefits + work/life balance + great working culture + exposure to the best projects + ideal location + secure future.
The Way Forward
So if you're currently looking around or you've been thinking about exploring what options may be available to you then please apply and Craig Andresen will contact you for an informal/confidential discussion.
Rest assured that CSA Recruitment treats all enquiries with the strictest of confidence.
We always welcome conversations with skilled and experienced professionals so please feel free to get in touch and/or recommend us to anyone credible within the industry.
Please note that this role is only available to candidates that possess the relevant skills/experience and are currently residing in Australia.