One of the best Engineering Consultancies in Brisbane is seeking an Electrical Engineer so get in touch with CSA Recruitment for an informal chat now!
- National Engineering Consultancy - Brisbane based opportunity
- One of the best Engineering Consultancies in Brisbane by far
- Electrical Engineer role with huge prospects for growth & development
National Engineering Consultancy - Brisbane based opportunity
One of the best Engineering Consultancies in Brisbane by far
Electrical Engineer role with huge prospects for growth & development
They are a dynamic, client focused professional engineering firm with a well-established track record of delivering a diverse range of projects including; Commercial, Residential, Retail, Industrial, Government and Educational related projects.
Through their client focused, enthusiastic and results orientated approach to building services they are able to provide to their clients a partnering experience unlike the traditional engineering consultancies.
It is through this results orientated approach that they are seeking a electrical engineer to join their growing Brisbane Office.
As a technically strong electrical engineer you will be able to demonstrate:
- A tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- 3–6 years' experience within a Building Services Team
- A successful record of delivering small to medium sized projects
- AutoCAD experience
- Professional written and verbal communications skills
- A team player and the ability to work across all building services disciplines to successfully deliver complete projects
- A complete knowledge of the various standards and codes applicable to deliver a complete project
This is an environment where you have the opportunity to develop and grow your career alongside other motivated and enthusiastic people.
A company that truly believes that it's backbone is it's staff and rewards them handsomely for their efforts with higher than average salaries, bonuses, flexi-time and company benefits.
The Way Forward
So if you're currently looking around or you've been thinking about exploring what options may be available to you then please apply and Craig Andresen will contact you for an informal/confidential discussion.
Rest assured that CSA Recruitment treats all enquiries with the strictest of confidence.
We always welcome conversations with skilled and experienced professionals so please feel free to get in touch and/or recommend us to anyone credible within the industry.
Please note that this role is only available to candidates that possess the relevant skills/experience and are currently residing in Australia.