An exciting opportunity further your career with an industry leader in Drill & Blast
- Opportunity for Australian Residents or Citizens only
- Join a team with great work culture & environment
- Hands on role
Action Drill & Blast is the leading integrated drilling and blasting contractor in Australia.
We have a positive team culture based on our core values of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation and we provide our employees with a safe and friendly work environment.
We are currently considering adding two Junior Mining Engineers, one based in Perth and one based in Brisbane, to our team and are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified Mining Engineers.
Reporting to the Principle Engineers, the successful candidate will be building our capability to deliver Drill & Blast services across Australia:
- Providing drill & blast engineering support and advice to clients and project management teams;
- Delivery of specific training modules in drilling and blasting to clients and project managers;
- Adhoc project management of drill & blast projects;
- Assisting the Estimating team with new tenders.
- Consulting on the application of leading technologies, innovations and developments in drill & blast.
- Bachelor of Mining Engineering degree (or equivalent). Honours will be highly regarded;
- Well developed software skills especially Vulcan/ Deswik, MS Excel and Project, plus various design software;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Friendly and confident verbal communication skills;
- Be practical, resilient and pragmatic;
- Have a willingness to ‘get your hands dirty'; and
- Be adaptable and have a team player attitude.