Our Client is a leading professional services consultancy, providing project and engineering solutions to the Transport, Property & Buildings, & Water
- Registered Building Practitioner (Civil)
- Reviewing Structural Engineering Designs
- Provide technical advice to Structural Designers / Engineers
Their services are focussed on enabling the progression of regional communities, leaving a legacy of capability and infrastructure.
With this in mind, they tailor their services, focussing on individual solutions for there clients.
• Grow our Structural Engineering capability;
• Continue building relationships with our clients, such that our clients describe us as a trusted partner and invaluable resource;
• Build awareness of our brand, such that clients within our target sectors describe us as the region's leading multi-disciplinary consultancy firm;
• Build a team of talented professionals with demonstrated expertise; and
• Develop an organisational culture that enables all team members to succeed by continuously developing their expertise, leadership and personal development.
Job tasks and responsibilities
This position involves the design of Structural works for various clients, to ensure they are delivered in accordance with the client's requirements and relevant standards:
- Undertaking detailed technical design & documentation for residential & commercial projects;
- Actively participate in communication with the client;
- Build positive client relationships;
- Reviewing Structural Engineering Designs;
- Provide technical advice to Structural Designers / Engineers;
- Be a key component of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver projects;
- Uphold the values in undertaking any services consulting services; and
- Contribution to new business development.
Skills and experience
- Be a Registered Building Practitioner (Civil)
- You will hold a tertiary qualification in engineering (civil/structural);
- Sound knowledge in engineering first principles, and experience designing residential and commercial structures;
- Ability to work within a team
- Experience in using design software
- Ability to deliver on tight timeframes;
- Understanding of business, QA and financial principles;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience;
If you are a passionate and motivated Senior Structural Engineer and work well in a thriving environment, “Apply Now” to recruits@cjrecruits along with your Cover Letter.