Career development for the career minded. Product Management at its best. Work with smart people and catapult your career forward!
- Electrical industry
- Drive the business forward
- $110,000 + Super (negotiable depending on experience)
- Electrical industry
- Career development at its best
- Lucrative salary package based on previous experience
This organisation hires high calibre product managers and provides the opportunity to grow and develop under an outstanding Marketing GM. The company distributes product mainly via electrical wholesalers and sells via specification, wholesale and to trades. The organisation has big plans to double sales over the next few years and therefore needs a product management team that can research markets, find opportunities and execute effectively.
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to utilise your technical expertise in medium to high volt products. You'll be working with a large marketing team; with other product managers and a marketing communications team. There are great routes for career development, mentoring and autonomy for execution. If you are smart, sharp and dedicated, you are going to enjoy the culture of this team.
- Develop the marketing plan quickly for your portfolio in the medium to high volt market
- Manage and mentor other product managers
- Range review and assess opportunities for new products
- Manage product compliance along with industry standards
- New product development and sourcing of products overseas
- Reporting, data analysis, forecasting and segmentation
- Pricing and margin management
- Promotion – strategy regarding the messages and target audience
- Closely monitor financials and look for savings, innovations and strategies to drive sales
- Technical support with regards to literature, sales team support etc.
Your skills and experience
- You have appropriate marketing qualifications
- Advanced use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience as a product manager in electrical products, in particular high voltage products, is highly desirable
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Professional approach and a friendly attitude
- Ability to influence across the business with a variety of functions
- Track record of success