Work with smart people and catapult your career forward. This company is driving growth despite COVID. Strong strategy and execution role.
- HVAC | Gas | Plumbing
- Commodity products
- $120,000 + Super + Bonus (negotiable depending on experience)
- HVAC | Gas | Plumbing
- Career development at its best
- Five day work work
This organisation hires high calibre product managers and provides the opportunity to grow and develop under an outstanding Marketing GM. The organisation has big plans to double sales over the next few years and therefore needs a product management team that can research markets, find opportunities and execute effectively.
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to utilise your expertise in one or more of the following markets - HVAC, hydraulics, refrigeration, fittings and valves. You'll be working with a large product marketing team and supported by a high performing marketing communications team. This is an opportunity to show some flair for knowing the market, the product range and make decisions about ranging, positioning and increasing sales and profitability. Manage the business like it is your own.
- Develop the marketing plan for your portfolio
- Conduct a full range review and assess opportunities for new products
- Manage product compliance along with industry standards
- New product development and sourcing of products overseas
- Reporting, data analysis, forecasting and segmentation
- Pricing and margin management
- Promotion – strategy regarding the messages and target audience
- Closely monitor financials and look for savings, innovations and strategies to drive sales
- Stock control and strategies for moving on slow-moving stock
- Technical support with regards to literature, sales team support etc.
Your skills and experience
- You have appropriate marketing qualifications
- Advanced use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience as a product manager in HVAC, Plumbing or hydraulic fittings, pipes and valves
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Professional approach and a friendly attitude
- Ability to influence across the business with a variety of functions
- Track record of success
Saunders Lynn and Co is dedicated to servicing the needs of the architectural and construction products industry. All applications are treated in strict confidence; please apply online using the weblink below. To find out more about this career opportunity, please contact Kerri O'Connor or Ruth James on (02) 9002 3009. Please quote the Assignment KO/598013.