Wanted! A retail field based sales executive that is diligent, organised and has a passion for interiors and renovations.
- Retail focus
- Household brand name
- Kitchen, rennovation & interiors market
"This is the best job I have ever had"
- Retail & Trade focus
- Fun, motivated, professional people to work with
- Up to $75,000 + car + Super + Very lucrative bonus
One of Australia’s leading suppliers to the kitchen industry is looking for a highly proactive and polished sales executive to drive sales with kitchen manufacturers and shop fitters via supporting their customer’s showrooms, their sales teams and negotiations with business owners. You are the custodian of the brand and the product range in your geographic territory.
This is a true employer and brand of choice
What is in it for you? T
he company is a powerhouse in the industry; known for high quality products and a door opening brand name. You have modern offices, showrooms and marketing support. All the tools you need to support your sales efforts with excellent resources for sampling, technical literature, brochures and marketing (product placement, social media, online, print etc), CRM and tech support. You are part of a friendly and professional team with one of the best incentive schemes in the industry. The organisation provides scope for career progression and mentoring.
- Drive sales within your portfolio of clients via negotiating for greater use of your product range and providing options to convert competitor products to your range
- Product training and presentations with showroom and sales staff for greater confidence in recommending your product to their customers
- Call cycle management
- Follow up on specifications and projects with your customers so that specifications are held
- Problem solving for the key clients – meeting with business owners, showroom and sales staff (in addition to accounts and production teams where necessary)
- Negotiating and delivering promotions to support sales within your customers
- Merchandising and making sure product samples are available to all those who need it.
- Negotiating for more display opportunities for your products
- Selling in and merchandising new ranges
- Reporting on competitor activity
- CRM and administration
Keys to success
- A great sense of urgency to deliver for your customers
- Consistency – managing your call cycle and follow up on all promises to customers
- Diligence and persistence – never giving up and always looking for opportunities to increase sales or support your customer
- Listening – listening to what clients what, what they do on the weekend, what is important to them personally and professionally – this will build fully rounded relationships with clients that benefit you, your customer and your employer
Your background and experience
- Previous experience calling on one or more of the following markets - hardware stores, kitchen/shopfitters, plumbing merchants and showrooms, window furnishings, consumer durables/appliances stores (or like industries) is a must
- Comfortable dealing with B2B and B2C sales
- An eye for colour and design is desirable, but not essential
- Exposure to the specification sales process
- Teamwork to generate and hold specifications
- Field based sales experience
Saunders Lynn and Co is dedicated to servicing the needs of the interiors construction, architectural and homemaker markets. All applications are treated in strict confidence; please click apply to this application. To find out more about this career opportunity, please contact Kerri O’Connor on (02) 9002 3009. Please quote the Assignment No. KO/260344.