*Part-time - school hours * Varied role * Payroll and HR coordination * Values-driven organisation * Kelvin Grove location * Great team culture
- Part-time – 25 hours per week over 4 or 5 days
- Values-driven culture
- Kelvin Grove location
Our client is a leading provider of workplace and occupational rehabilitation services. With a focus on providing exceptional quality injury management guidance and advice, they offer a range of comprehensive services that are delivered by an experienced, multidisciplinary team.
About the job
Working closely with the Leadership Team, this newly created position is responsible for coordinating the company's payroll and human resource requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage fortnightly payroll for 40 staff, reconciliations and reporting requirements
- Coordinate the recruitment process including job description development, advertising, and support.
- Manage onboarding and off-boarding of employees
- Provide HR support to supervisors and staff
- Maintain employee contracts and records including training and credential requirements
- Develop and review HR policies and procedures
- Support the performance and development review process
To be successful in this role, you will be the utmost professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus:
- Minimum 3 years payroll experience, including Xero payroll
- HR coordination experience
- Proven ability to interpret Awards and/or other industrial agreements to ensure payroll compliance
- Experience calculating and processing superannuation and other payroll-related payments
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach able to work with a broad range of people
- Highly organised, plans ahead and proactively looking for areas of improvement
- Accurate data entry, high level of attention to detail and ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to demonstrate empathy, sensitivity, and cultural awareness
- Relevant tertiary qualification in HR or business-related desirable
- Flexible hours to accommodate family responsibilities – school hours
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Part of a supportive team that makes a positive difference to people’s lives
For more information please contact Harrison Human Resources on 1300 544 803.