We are seeking an experienced clinician to join our team at Hopkins prison, flexible FTE available ranging from 0.6 FTE - Full Time
- Flexible 0.6- Full time positions available
- Excellent training opportunities
- Travel incentives available for metro clinicians
- Hopkins Correctional Centre – Ararat Location
- Be part of an organisation that is committed to connections that better lives.
- 0.6 - Full Time Clinician roles – ASAP start- on a fixed term contract to June 2021
- Travel incentives available
We are currently seeking experienced Clinicians to provide Forensic Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services at Hopkins Correctional Centre based in Ararat. The position is responsible for the provision of psychological assessments, individual counselling, group therapy, orientation of new prisoners, as well as the delivery of AOD programs.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and set boundaries with the offending population
- Experience in delivering counselling or therapy within a forensic or clinical setting
- Experience of working with clients that present with substance issues
- Sound knowledge of the AOD sector within Victoria (Highly regarded)
- Registration with appropriate regulatory board
- Experience with clinical service delivery (Essential)
Who we are
As an employer, Caraniche offers a flexible and supportive working environment with ongoing training and development opportunities towards CPD. Caraniche also now offer approved staff members' financial support towards attaining endorsement with AHPRA.
Caraniche is a leading specialist psychology company that delivers of a wide range of psychological services across Australia. Our experienced Clinicians are recognised particularly for their commitment to quality care in the field of forensic alcohol and other drug services, clinical supervision, trauma services and training and evaluation.
At Caraniche, we are committed to a positive, flexible and collaborative workplace culture, where our people and clients feel respected and valued. We are proud to serve our communities through operating with transparency, integrity and in the best interests of our clients to deliver the highest quality service.
Your application should include an up-to-date resume and a covering letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the requirements and challenges of the role and how you espouse the Caraniche values.
Applications may be submitted via the ‘Apply Now’ option on SEEK
Caraniche is an equal opportunity employer committed to an unbiased, diverse and socially inclusive work environment.