International Boutique organisation involved in creating a sustainable world with investment in Solar, Green Buildings, Sustainable Agriculture.
- International Boutique Asset Manager/Fund Manager
- Creating a sustainable world through Investments
- Investments in Solar, Green Buildings, Sustainable Agriculture
Founded by an internationally respected "green" entrepreneur/private equity professional the company is now establishing its Sydney CBD office, other offices in Europe and Asia. The business finances solar, innovative sustainable agriculture, green buildings and more.
Your new role
Like the idea of keeping up with a financial/entrepreneurial CEO green success story then this is the position for you:
- Provide administrative support for Managing Directors, visiting partners and team, including being the first point of phone contact, delegating and escalating inquiries, drafting and proof-reading correspondence and documents, and researching and assessing opportunities and risk;
- Travel arrangements, diary and inbox management;
- Stakeholder management;
- Organise meetings and provide end to end Board/Sub Committee meeting support; attendance and minute taking required;
- Maintain meeting records, commitments and action items for the Managing Director and provide timely reminders to management and staff in delivery of quality outcomes on schedule;
- Support regulatory compliance and external reporting through contributions to internal policies, procedures and processes;
- Manage DocuSign process of sign off of all company and personal documentation;
- Manage the reception and the Office Coordinator;
- Accounts payable and receivable;
- Events coordination;
- Provides oversight of office functioning.
The successful candidate will have Executive Assistant experience, and strong organisational and time management skills.
- Experience working in a similar environment - fast paced, small company environment but working on multi million dollar projects
- You enjoy a "can do" environment
- Proven success producing high-quality work with strong attention to detail
- Have a high level of confidentiality
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneous
- Some para-legal experience perhaps?
If you would like to work in the industry of the future and would like to get a better feel for this job, please give me a call. Michael Green +61 411 703 377 or just submit your resume through this advertisement.