Rare opportunity to head the business development division and expand company's renewables operations in Vietnam
- Asian renewable energy developer and EPC expanding into Vietnam
- Rare opportunity to head the business development division and expand company’s operations
- Both Locals and Expats with Vietnam experience
This is one of the leading renewables companies in Asia which provides end to end services, from development to construction and O&M. They are now expanding their renewables operations to the Vietnamese market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Originate and execute deals;
- Lead negotiation of deals, terms and agreements;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of clients, contacts and a network of partners, vendors and external investors for deal making;
- Manage operating projects.
- Must be fluent in Vietnamese and English;
- Previous business development experience in renewable energy, specifically solar;
- Experience in deal origination, infrastructure project development, project management;
- The role requires frequent international travel, so must be willing to travel.
This is an exciting rare opportunity to join a renewable energy leader that is making significant contribution to the clean energy industry. If you are a natural leader with relevant experience, please send through your resume, ref #396468 To discuss please call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394