International renewables developer currently constructing a wind farm requires an Asset Manger for this and others plus potentially overseas
- Sponsorship and relocation available for international candidates
- Melbourne based role, occasional site visits
- Growing Developer - Asia Pacific
This Asia Pacific based developer and IPP is building a portfolio of wind, solar, storage and hydro assets. They have a small Melbourne office and a growing Australian portfolio.
Your new position
You are ultimately responsible for the safe and efficient operation along with the administrative, financial, capital maintenance management of the assigned portfolio. This is a senior level role involving long term strategy, management and leadership.
Who you are
- Wind farm asset management experience with a particular focus on strategy, finance and O&M is mandatory
- Risk management experience
- Experience in managing a team and contractors
Want to be part of a small, professional team in a sector vital to us all? Call Michael Green or Katie Martsiovich on +612 8243 0500 or submit your resume quoting position 71667.