FIFO & DIDO Opportunities | Industry Leading Client | Attractive Rates | Underground | Mobile Machinery | Training and Development
- 2:2 roster | Family Friendly | FIFO ex Perth or DIDO ex Geraldton
- Genuine TEMP to PERM Opportunities - CAREER PROGRESSION
- Brunel Benefits - flexible payroll, referral program, discounted gym + MORE
- FIFO ex Perth or DIDO ex Geraldton - salary sacrifice on flights for candidates located outside of Perth / Geraldton
- 2:2 roster - family friendly!
- Attractive rates
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 3 months
- Brunel Benefits– flexible payroll options, salary packaging, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits +more
- Ask us about our referral program - $$$
Brunel Australasia are seeking experienced and enthusiastic HD Fitters for our Clients operations located in the Midwest Region. The role will allow you to work build on your current skill set whilst being responsible for the safe operation of our Client’s fleet.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnostics and repairs of variety of underground mobile machinery
- Mechanical Trade Certificate (Australian recognised)
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical incl. drug and alcohol screening
- Police Clearance or ability to obtain one - within 6 months
- Contactable references x 2
- Australian Working Rights
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the 'Apply' button on this page.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Brunel Australasia are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications