Production & Civil | Industry Leading Specialists | Great Working Culture | Brunel Benefits incl flexible payroll
- Great salary package | Super paid on all hours!
- Permanent Roles incl up to 5 Weeks annual leave
- Various rosters available
- FIFO from Perth only
- 2:1 or 2:2 Rosters Available
- Excellent Camp Facilities
- Permanent Roles or a Casual contract - Take your pick!
- Up to 5 Weeks annual leave per annum
- Brunel Benefits– flexible payroll options, salary packaging, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more!
- Ask us about our referral program - $$$
Brunel Australasia are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Excavator Operators for our clients Pilbara operations. This role will allow you to work build on your current skill set whilst being responsible for the safe operation of our Client’s fleet.
Skills and Experience -
At least 2+ Years experience operating the following machines or equivalents
- Hitachi EX1900, EX2600, EX3600
- Komatsu PC2000, PC3000, PC4000
- Liebherr 9400, 996, 9800
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical incl. drug and alcohol screening
- Police Clearance or ability to obtain one - 6 months
- Contactable references x 2
- Australian Working Rights
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
How to Apply
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the 'Apply' button on this page.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Brunel Australasia are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage female and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applications.