This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in the automotive trade whilst gain extensive experience in the Local Government sector
- Work for a local government organisation
- Gain skills working on light, plant and heavy vehicles
- Work in a supportive team environment
In the first 1-2 years of the apprenticeship, the successful apprentices will work on plant, light vehicle and heavy vehicle machines. We will then rotate the apprentice to one of our other clients to gain more experience on plant machinery.
You will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Maintain Council vehicles including trucks, 4WD, cars, mowers, plant & mobile equipment
- Service motors, brakes and engines
- Work on both manual and auto transmissions
- Minor repairs to electrical circuits and systems
- And much more!
- TAFE fee’s paid by My Gateway
- Correct training by qualified tradesmen
- Work within a supportive team environment
- Full time position