Smeaton Grange location. Opportunities for school leavers with an interest in the Fitting & Machining trade
- Smeaton Grange location
- Opportunities for school leavers with an interest in Fitting & Machining
- Exciting opportunity
Our client is a well-established company that specialises surface engineering. They have implemented advanced engineering techniques, which in turn, reduces the maintenance and operating costs of its industrial customers.
Working with highly experienced tradesmen your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and the operation of mechanical equipment
- Working alongside and assisting tradesmen
- Working in a team environment
- Operating Arc spraying / metal spraying machinery
- Operating lathes and mills including manually operated & CNC machines.
- Cylindrical surface and internal grinding
- On the job training
- Gain a qualification in Engineering Trade certificate III
- Working with the latest technology
- Full time position
Qualifications above Certificate II need NOT apply. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.