The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the commissioning, servicing and maintenance of all plant, equipment and infrastructure.
- Great opportunity for passionate and driven Maintenance Manager
- An attractive remuneration package based upon qualifications and experience
- Become a part of a progressive, vibrant business
Rombola Family Farms is seeking a passionate and driven Maintenance Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Managing Director the Maintenance Manager is ultimately responsible for commissioning, servicing and maintenance of all plant, equipment and infrastructure at two large scale farming and packing operations in two states.
Plant, equipment and infrastructure includes but is not limited to large utility and tractor fleets, an extensive range of farm machinery and implements, pumps and irrigation infrastructure servicing 6,500 hectares of horticultural production, refrigeration and cool room infrastructure and a number of produce grading and packing lines. Crops being produced on the two sites include almonds, wine grapes, citrus, mangoes, seedless watermelon, rockmelons, broccoli and pumpkin.
Key operational accountabilities include:
- Works with the Workshop Managers to co-ordinate the day to day activities of the Griffith and Mataranka in house maintenance personnel, external contractors and service providers.
- Development and ongoing refinement of preventative and scheduled maintenance programs for all plant, equipment and infrastructure across the group
- Determination of and maintenance of critical spare part target inventory at both sites ensure the business meets its operational objectives.
- Coordinate competitive tenders, service provider selection & contracting, procurement and oversee construction projects.
- Drive the ongoing implementation of MEX, enabling the business to track maintenance expenditure and activity at an item level
- Development, monitoring, reporting on and management of the repairs and maintenance budget for the group.
- Ensure that OH&S obligations are implemented and adhered to by in house team members, service providers and third party contractors.
- In conjunction with the Workshop Managers coach, mentor and develop maintenance team personnel, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development opportunities.
- Lead continuous improvement across the maintenance function.
- Participate in regular management meetings and communicate effective feedback.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a plant and equipment / maintenance management capacity
- Experience in scheduling and implemented large scale preventative and scheduled management programs imperative
- Agricultural plant and machinery experience will be highly regarded
- Trade qualifications will be highly regarded
- Industrial procurement experience and expertise will be highly regarded
- Project management experience will be highly regarded
- Budgeting, cost management and financial reporting expertise will be highly regarded
- Strong people management skills.
- High level of organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Be able to work flexible hours at times due to weather and seasonal influences.
- Lateral thinking and practical problem solving.
- Sound working knowledge of WH&S requirements.
- Hands on experience with MEX or equivalent CMMS.
- An attractive remuneration package based upon relevant qualifications and experience.
- A passionate and energetic team culture.
- Become a part of a progressive, vibrant business.
Located 20kms North of Griffith, NSW, our company is a progressive, vibrant, privately owned business. We are involved in a range of agricultural enterprises including melons, pumpkin, broccoli, citrus, wine grapes and almonds, with operations spanning growing, packing and marketing of produce.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Erika email@example.com / 0499 444 717.
To learn more about working with us, we encourage you to visit our website http://www.rombolafamilyfarms.com/