Amazing opportunity with a growing hospitality group
- Impeccable venue with loyal clientele
- Leadership role spanning multiple, new and existing outlets
- Take control of the venue's beverage program
We have partnered with a large-scale, iconic food and beverage precinct offering quality casual dining and entertainment. Our client’s venue has a modern twist with city styling and a fresh hint of urban chic. This atmosphere creates a perfect space to go with friends, family and work colleagues to enjoy all that the venue has to offer.
In the heart of the Hills district, this venue offers something for everyone with an award-winning food and beverage offering, stylish fit out and gaming facilities.
Reporting directly into the licensee and general manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the venue, with a huge focus on stock control and overseeing all bar operations.
You will thrive in an extremely busy environment and have a hands-on management style. You will utilise your customer service & beverage focused background to educate and improve those working around you, elevating your teams knowledge and skills in the process. With this, you will help drive the venue threw further growth and success.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• At least three years’ experience as a manager in a large scale, high volume venue
• Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
• A solid understanding across all things beverage
• Strong financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
• Amazing customer service
• A genuine passion for hospitality fuelling a hands-on approach
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary + superannuation.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Angus Williams via firstname.lastname@example.org.