Excellent opportunity for experienced Service Desk Analysts to join our team in Sydney.
- Join Australia's Leading Managed Service Provider
- Be part of a great team that will motivate and support you
- Gain technical certifications and get a Bonus on top
We are a national company with a reputation for delivering technical excellence and high quality service to our customers. It's why we have been ranked as Australia's No. 1 Managed Services Provider for past 10 years in a row.
As part of our continued growth, Brennan IT are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to be the first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance over the phone or email. You will perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques to determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Provide 1st technical support to Brennan's client's, staff and senior leadership across Australia
- Resolve high impact technical challenges across the client's IT environment, including problem management to ensure root cause issues are addressed.
- Coordinate, collaborate and escalate incidents within established timelines
- Provide specialist support for incidents raised via the global service desk and maintain ownership of these incidents
- Liaise confidently when engaging with our clients and provide outstanding customer service
What skills you will bring to the team:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role is essential: Microsoft - Windows Server, O365, Windows 7-10, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare and Virtualization support.
- Prior experience with an outsourced service delivery environment and consulting services.
- Proven ability to work across teams, and to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and staff
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting support issues across numerous enterprises
- Good time management, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Microsoft certifications
- Experience with LAN and WAN networks would be an advantage
Benefits of working at Brennan IT:
- An awesome team of people to work with
- Access to the latest and greatest technology
- Opportunity to gain certifications and be rewarded for it too
- Tailored career development plans to suit your aspirations
- High levels of reward and recognition for over achieving
- A company that genuinely cares about YOU
- A focus on health and wellbeing - social club, sporting teams, discounted technology purchases, health checks and more!
Note: As part of our hiring process, you will be required to undertake a Technical Assessment and National Criminal History Check.
Brennan IT is an equal opportunity employer.