The IT Cybersecurity Analyst Australia and New Zealand will be based onsite at Mcdonalds at Thornleigh
The IT Cybersecurity Analyst Australia and New Zealand will be based onsite at Mcdonalds at Thornleigh and will be responsible for the following:
- To provide a level 1 Cybersecurity incident detection, logging and response function to manage and mitigate Cybersecurity risks faced by McDonald’s Australia and NZ.
- Leverage the McDonald’s Cybersecurity suite of apps to own the incident log, ensuring all incidents are accurately logged with appropriate severities assigned.
- Work in a cross functional manner with Brennan Managed Services team, McDonald’s IT partners and end users to mitigate, escalate and / or resolve Cybersecurity incidents.
- Ensure timely and relevant communications are released to stakeholders in response to Cybersecurity risks and incidents.
- Be the end-user go-to-point for all Cybersecurity related support and advice.
- Assume role of application administration for the Cybersecurity suite of tools currently in operation at McDonald’s being CyberArk, Varonis, Exabeam and Tenable.
This role requires the follow Competencies and Experience;
- Demonstrate an interest in Cybersecurity trends and a willingness to learn and progress alongside more experienced subject matter experts
- Ability to work in an unstructured manner whilst policies and procedures are operationalised across the organisation
- Must be a results driven individual and customer focussed
- Ability to build productive relationships with key external stakeholders including Security Consultancies, Cybersecurity Application providers and all internal stakeholders
- Be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the McDonald’s user base and drive behavioural change when needed
- An understanding of risk severity as it applies to the McDonald’s business along with an understanding of when to escalate for advice
The following Competencies and Experience would be an advantage in this role;
- Innovative and willing to learn and develop new skills
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner