Global insurance co. seeks technically minded BA / implementation person to champion and deploy effective system changes!
- Perfect for a first time or second time mover!
- Excellent company with good working culutre / benefits etc.
- CBD location
This global insurance provider is looking for a technically minded business analyst or implementation analyst to be the go to person for implementing system changes, upgrades across pricing, policy administration and analytics systems!
This is an excellent opportunity for a first or second time mover looking to learn & expand their skillset within a team of excellent professionals
Your role will be to:
- Be the conduit between the business and the technology team, managing the process of any system changes in production environments or upgrades
- As you’ll report through to the head of Analytics for the business unit, you will also need an interest in data and analytics and a keen analytical mind, with solid technical and problem solving skills
- SQL is the basis of most of their databases and systems, so you’ll need to have SQL skills in order to perform queries and diagnose technical issues with systems
- You’ll ensuring testing and documentation of software changes and releases will be up to date and completed, as well as ensuring that technical solutions to complex insurance problems are robust prior to release
- You’ll also utilise your excellent stakeholder & communication skills to effectively deal with different areas of the business simultaneously.
Ultimately – you’ll be bright and ambitious and will want to be part of an excellent team that are talented and eager to utilise the best in technology to provide award winning insurance solutions.
Sound good? Apply now to the link below!