Major Digital Entertainment tech company seeking Agile Project Manager to deliver and implement applications.
- Agile project delivery
- 6-month contract
- Digital Entertainment
My Client is a major Digital Entertainment tech company that has seen massive growth over the past few years. Since this expansion, the organisation is now looking to develop and implement further applications to help service their growing customer base.
My client is seeking a Technical Project Manager that has a strong passion for all things Sport and Entertainment and has prior experience leading Agile technical teams to deliver new initiatives.
This is a 6-month contract, with potential extension, with one of Australia’s leading Digital Entertainment companies, backed by one of the premier entertainment brands in the world.
- Successful delivery of assigned projects across the business to meet internal and external stakeholders
- Building relationships and understanding the business and determining where there can be improvements
- Mentoring and assisting with the delivery of sound business cases, ensuring project benefits realisation is achieved, ensuring Post Implementation Reviews (PIR’s) are conducted and learnings shared
- Providing the Executive, Program Management group or other parties with regular project status reports and dashboards
- Review of project related contracts, decision frameworks, confidentiality, maintenance and other agreements and determining areas of risk to the business
- Ensuring project effort and costs are closely tracked and reported against.
- Ensuring that appropriate project management, business analyst and testing disciplines are adhered to and the value derived from the investment is maximised.
- Reporting to finance on project completion to ensure each project is correctly invoiced to the customer (where necessary)
The ideal candidate is a passionate and results-based hard-working individual that knows how to meet tight deadlines.
The candidate would previously have had extensive experience delivering Agile IT projects from end-to-end utilising scrum methodologies.
To be successful for the role the candidate will have both a strong technical understanding with impeccable communication and presentation skills.
I will be looking to send CV’s straight away, as this position needs to be filled immediately.
If you feel as though you have the right set of skills and have impeccable communication, please get in contact with Dash for a confidential conversation on (03) 9245 0605 or send me your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org