Experienced maintenance fitters WANTED roles in the Pilbara, WA regions
- Shutdown Crew - Contract Work
- Pick your roster - Flexible rotations
- Upto $68 per hr + Super - Salary sacrificing available
Premium Mechanical Group (Premium) are proud to present a workforce made up of elite trades personnel and industry skilled management. Premium is founded on our team's continual focus on safety, hard-working attitude and the proven ability to get the job done right the first time. It is the people who make us Premium!!
We are currently seeking experienced HD Fitters / Plant Mechanics / Heavy Diesel Mechanics for SHUTDOWN WORK servicing various clients throughout Western Australia. These roles would suit all individuals whether they are seeking long term employment, short term contracts, workshop or field service based; we have the answer.
It is essential that you have experience on open cut machinery including either CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Terex / Liebherr / Atlas Copco / Sandvik plant.
* FIFO From Perth (Interstate candidates ask about flight options)
To be eligible for the above mentioned positions, you must meet the following criteria:
- Australian Recognised Heavy Trade Certificate
- Previous experience conducting breakdowns / component changeouts / fault finding
- Mine site experience on large OEM mobile plant - CAT / Komatsu / Liebherr / Hitachi / Terex
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Client & Employer Focused / Safety conscious
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- 3 successful reference checks
- Police Clearance (mandatory for some sites)
What’s in it for you?
- Check out the long list of employee benefits on https://www.premiummechanical.com.au/careers/
- Salary Sacrifice with us
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please forward your resume, trade and licence to firstname.lastname@example.org