An ideal role for a proactive and professional Client Service Manager with Perks, one of Australia's largest accounting and wealth advisory firms.
- Fantastic Parkside location
- Provide superior levels of Client Services to new and existing clients
- Varied and rewarding positon
As one of the largest, privately-owned accounting and wealth advisory firms in Australia, our team of over 200 are committed to providing our national client base with proactive and easy to understand advice. We pride ourselves on our high-performance culture, whilst maintaining a good work-life balance. If you would like to join a people invested company where you are empowered to be your best self and make a positive difference for businesses and their owners locally and across Australia, come and discover success at Perks.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Client Service Manager, you will provide outstanding Customer support, portfolio administration services as well as general administrative assistant to the Perks Private Wealth client and team. You will be the first point of contact between Advisers, Directors and clients, tasked with a wide range of responsibilities across internal and external administrative functions. Your role will include a strong focus on the preparation and lodgement of key financial and strategic client data – the maintenance of high levels of compliance with legislation is a must!
This role is a critical component of the Private Wealth team, with the opportunity to work with highly skilled Advisers and build long-lasting relationships with leading organisations and individuals across Australia.
Further key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the collection of information for strategic advice
- Entering meeting agendas, minutes and action plans as required by Advisers
- Maintaining client review schedules
- Preparation of Portfolios & Annual Reports
- Preparation of SOA and ROA Investment Recommendations and documents in line with Advisers instructions
- Reconcile monthly client portfolios
- Assist Directors and Advisers as necessary
- Exceptional customer service and office administration skills to support the Perks team of advisers.
- A high level of professionalism and attention to detail is paramount
- Ability to predict client and team needs
- Industry exposure within professional service
- Experience with using Financial Planning Software e.g Xplan
- A passion for helping clients and delivering outstanding client services
- Experience and respect for the preparation of highly confidential and strategic financial information
- Qualification in business, finance and/or administration (desirable)
Please call Gemma Robertson on 08 8273 9204 for further details To register your interest, please press the ‘apply’ button. For a comprehensive position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org