Exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Specialist join the team at FPE.
- Family Owned - state of the art facilities and technology
- Friendly and supportive team environment - great workplace culture!
- Location - main office in Adelaide, however, can be based in NSW, QLD or VIC
A strong sense of family and commitment to the ever-changing food industry, backed by a team of people dedicated to fulfilling our customers' needs is the key to Food Processing Equipment’s (FPE) over 30 years of success. FPE is best known for its experience and expertise in supplying the abattoir sector of the red meat industry, as well as providing solutions for the smallgoods, poultry, seafood and pet food industries. Over the years our expertise has expanded, and we have become equally established in the prepared foods and dairy industries.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the existing account list for FPE, as well as the vital cultivation of new business accounts throughout Australia. You will manage three major product lines including; DC Norris, BCH & Amtek.
In addition, you will also be responsible for;
- Conducting market research, analysing trends to develop business strategies for revenue generation;
- Partnering with current and potential customers to solve their Food Production challenges;
- Building upon and maintaining solid working relationships with clients and work to develop strategies that increase revenues;
- Continuously achieving or exceeding sales targets whilst maintaining a cost balance; and
- Technical customer support as required.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, thrives on responsibility and displays a deep and genuine passion for customer service. Ideally, you will also have/be;
- Previous experience in a sales role in the meat or food cooking equipment industry is essential;
- A strong strategic growth mindset and business acumen;
- Ability to build strong business relationships and networks;
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette;
- Articulate and able to perform engaging and inspiring demonstrations;
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Suite including Outlook;
- Strong ability to memorise details such as product specifications;
- Current Driver’s License (essential); and
- Flexible with working days/hours – there will be some weekend work when required
Our primary aim is to give excellent service to our customers, ensuring our equipment is operating at optimal performance. This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and professional team who prides themselves on a continued high level of customer service.
If this sounds like you, register your interest and press apply now or contact Matthew Hobby on 08 8273 9226 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information