Our client is an established, growing business who are looking for a compliance driven, forward thinking, hands on Finance Manager.
- Family owned business experiencing steady growth
- Improve processes and efficiencies to ensure business success
- Salary Guide - $80,000 p.a to $90,000 p.a (plus Super)
About Our Client
Our client has enjoyed over 30 years’ experience in assisting South Australian’s with a wide variety of storage solutions. Seen as a highly professional and reliable business amongst a now highly competitive industry, they continue to outperform, thanks to their unwavering commitment to their customers and their dedication in recruiting and retaining talent that echo their strong values.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role is hands on and you will produce strategic financial reporting and analysis to ensure the company achieves their operational objectives. This will include providing advice and analysis in regards to Company and department performance/tracking, cost analysis and focussing on solutions to improve efficiency of processes.
In addition, you will work in collaboration with the CEO and assist with the preparation of the monthly Board reports and provide commentary on the financial performance of the organisation.
Our ideal candidate would be an experienced and qualified Accountant who is seeking a new challenge. You will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who has strong compliance skills, whilst having the ability to think outside the square and autonomously. You will also have/be –
- CA/CPA qualified
- Previous experience as a Finance Manager or Company Accountant (Product/Service experience would be desirable)
- Strong technical accounting/reporting knowledge
- Highly developed skills in analysis and interpretation of financial results
- Team-oriented attitude and strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Advanced Excel skills and previous experience using MYOB and Xero
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with all levels of the company
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you, click apply now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Nadia Petruzzella at Perks People Solutions on (08) 8273 9273 for more details.