Are you looking for an exciting position in a dynamic and growing physiotherapy practice?
About the business
As a friendly and supportive team, we believe that Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy creates the perfect environment for individuals to not only strive to achieve their best and challenge the norm. Our career pathways are second to none.
Over the past 28 years, Sports and Spinal Physio has evolved into one of the leading Physiotherapy groups in South East QLD. With a focus on training, professional development and creating a culture where people love coming to work.
Our values are simple:
- Respect all,
- Be memorable,
- Collaborate and grow,
- Innovate for the future,
- AND show the love!
We are looking for our next 2IC to help us keep our Sippy Downs Practice running smoothly, so our Physio's can do what they do best - help people!
About the role
The role of 2IC is to help and support the Office Manager in charge to oversee all aspects of the day to day running of the Physiotherapy Practice. A key focus is on the seamless organisation and management of all administrative duties of the practice. You will work closely with the Office Manager and Practice Leader (physio in charge) to ensure every patient's expectations are exceeded.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates the highest level of customer care & service skills,
- Has experience in an Allied Health receptionist position,
- Is an enthusiastic leader, and has experience in team management,
- Shows attention to detail,
- Is able to problem solve,
- Is able to work and supervise autonomously,
- Has intermediate computer skills in MS Office,
- Is experience with HiCAPS an advantage.
Benefits and perks
- Working with a multidisciplinary team,
- Full training provided,
- Excellent remuneration with built in incentives,
- Opportunity to achieve quarterly performance bonuses,
- Flexibility in your roster and work-life balance,
- Open, caring, and friendly workplace!
Skills and experience
- Exceptional organisational skills,
- Outstanding people management skills,
- A Strong work ethic,
- A desire to strive to always look at how to improve the way we do business,
- Excellent emotional intelligence,
- Love working as part of a dynamic team,
- Possess a relevant degree in administration/business management (preferred),
- Possess reception/management experience (preferably in the Medical/Health industry),
- Flexibility to be rostered to work shifts between 7am and 7pm Monday through to Friday.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and Cover letter through SEEK.