City Based Offices | Multiple Industrial Projects | $135K NEG | Call/SMS Caitie 0421 827 803
- Reporting to Head of Industrial
- $135,000 (Negotiable)
About the opportunity
With the award of multiple projects, an opportunity has arisen for an ADM/PM to join the team delivering projects in the Industrial side of their business.
As ADM / Project Manager, your duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervision of contractors and suppliers to ensure conformance to project specifications, drawings, standards and project quality
- Regular reporting of progress, problems, contractor performance, supply issues and project scheduling
- Co-ordination of inspections and approvals, Keeping of a detailed project diary and sites inspection reports
- Coordination and scheduling of individual project interfaces
- Communication with contractors, subcontractors, other relevant employees and suppliers
- This role will be initially to manage two live projects
- Focus on both front end and delivery of multiple projects
- 2-3 years experience
- Experience in either or both Development Management or/and Project Management
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated project management skills, effective negotiation skills and decision-making abilities.