High-density residential developments | Entrepreneurial High-Achieving Team | Salary open for the right candidates | Call Adam 0425 662 119
- Well known residential developer - Canberra Location
- Entrepreneurial, Dynamic and High Achieving Team;
- Salary: Negotiable - Please call to discuss
In this position, you will manage the business' largest project across the full development life cycle as well as identify suitable opportunities for portfolio expansion and increasing value and return on existing projects.
Our client seeks a versatile and malleable Development Manager to join their team and spread themselves across their current and up-coming developments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting into the National Development Manager you will be responsible for site acquisitions and the delivery of this project;
- Instruct and assist the Assistant Development manager in coordinating the application deliverable as scheduled;
- Participate in all stakeholder, council and any relative meetings;
- Working in collaboration with the Marketing Executive(s) and the rest of the Project Team to develop a clear Commercial Vision;
- Responsible for commercial element of the Business Plan including project scope, budget and overall development strategy;
- Work alongside the in house marketing, architects and sales team to ensure results delivered as projected.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to engage
- Manage and establish effective relationships with a wide range of people including key stakeholders, vendors and site teams
- You will have a substantial amount of experience residential development and project management.
- You will tertiary qualified and most importantly you will believe in a healthy work culture and environment.