Commercial and Residential Projects | Delivery Experience a must | Philanthropy side to the business | Amazing Culture | Call Caitie 0421 827 803
- Salary negotiable - circa $150,000
- Culture and environment that is second to none
- Commercial and Residential Developments (City-Fringe)
You will be responsible for design, delivery, stakeholder engagement. This is a versatile role, so we are looking for a candidate that tick a number of boxes, not all.
- Project Management - ensuring budgets and time frames are met and adhered to;
- Build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders;
- Manage a competitive tender process for redesign;
- Drive key procurement contracts for materials.
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management, with 5 years industry experience;
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management experience;
- You will malleable in your approach to project management and have a broad skill set.
This role would be well suited to someone that has worked for a large residential developer that is looking for a change of environment. Experience working for a head contractor would also be a great value.
For more information on this role please call Caitie Woods on 0421 827 803 or apply for immediate consideration.