New Build CBD Project (valued over $300 million) | Relocation to Melbourne | Call Caitie 0421 827 803 or Adam on 0425 662 119
- Salary Negotiable
- CBD Commercial Office Tower
- Immediate consideration for the right candidate
Roles and responsibilities
As the Leader of this highly skilled team, you will bring your outstanding communication and negotiation skills to deliver this flagship project on time, to budget and deliver on set goals.
- Evaluate the progress and performance of the project using the existing program management tracking;
- Lead and manage the current, provide mentoring and guidance to ensure personal and organisational development objectives are achieved;
- Actively manage partnership with clients through all phases of projects from inception to completion.
- Demonstrate and lead a safety culture within the team;
- Ensure project scope and budgets are delivered in accordance with the planned schedules;
- Ensure adequate audits of projects are completed and recommendations are disseminated throughout the group and implemented.
- Ensure accurate financial forecasting of projects.
- Manage project delivery interfaces with contract management service providers, design teams and building contractors.
- Strong commercial project/development management experience - ideally within Melbourne CBD
- 10+ years’ of relevant project planning and delivery experience
- The ability to mentor and grow team members
- Proven experience in the above-mentioned roles and responsibilities.
For more information on this role please get in contact with Caitie Woods at W Talent on the details provided below.
M: 0421 827 803 OR 0425 662 119