We are currently seeking an experienced Project Administrator based in Karratha.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Fast Growing Business
- Long term opportunity
Project AdministratorNEMMS JV is a well-established Indigenous Mining & Civil Contractor, operating throughout Western Australia, with a focus on the Pilbara Region. We are a client focused organisation with a strong track record in the successful delivery of contracts in mining, civil and bulk handling projects.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Administrator based in Karratha to support out team at the Karratha Gas Plant. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, will use their initiative to effectively manage their workload and will have high attention to detail
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Co-coordinating travel and accommodation bookings
- Undertaking Document control for the project
- Accurate data entry
- Updating daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Managing and entering time sheets
- Updating and maintaining the site database
- Maintaining and updating rosters
- Collating job packs/onboarding documentation for new starters
- Raising and closing out purchase orders
- 2_yrs experience in a similar role
- Must reside in Karratha
- Experience using SAP
- Previous experience in an oil and gas is advantageous
- High attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy in all MS Office applications
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Position open only to residents Karratha and surrounds (not FIFO)
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.