We are looking for Recreational Activities Officers to join our team on a casual basis with view to permanent part-time
Advantaged Care - Recreational Activities Officers
At Advantaged Care we offer Aged Care redefined. We believe care is only part of the equation and have created each of our residences focusing on natural light and open spaces providing beautifully landscaped, luxurious spaces. We are passionate about aged care and are looking for Recreational Activities Officers for new residential facility Edensor Gardens located at Edensor Park near Fairfield.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Recreational Activities Officer, you will be accountable to the Facility Manager and the Care Manager for the day-to-day management of the resident lifestyle program. Your main responsibility is to ensure that residents’ social and recreational needs are assessed and carried out, through the development of a therapeutic lifestyle program.
The Successful candidate will hold:
- A recognised relevant qualification in Diversional Therapy, cert IV in Leisure and Health and/or equivalent
- Experience in or assisting with formulating, facilitating and evaluating activity programs in aged care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated with an ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good administration / documentation skills
- A friendly, positive, empathetic approach
- Intermediate Computer Skills.
- A strong passion for quality in aged care
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Hard Working and Flexible
- Empathy with the aged
- Honesty, Respect and Loyalty
- Previous work experience in an aged care residential facility essential
If you match the above criteria then please submit your expression of interest!
For further information on the services provided by Advantaged Care visit our website at www.advantagedcare.com.au