We are looking for kitchen hands to be apart of our new facility located at Edensor park near Fairfield
Advantaged Care - Edensor Gardens
At Advantaged care we offer Aged Care redefined. We believe care is only part of the equation and have created each of our residences focusing on natural light and open spaces providing beautifully landscaped, luxurious spaces. We are passionate about aged care and are accepting EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST for a experienced Kitchen Hands for our new residential facility Advantaged Care - Edensor Gardens located at Edensor Park near Fairfield.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Permanent Pert-time & Casual Positions
- Morning and Afternoon Shifts
- Must have good availability
- Must be flexible and reliable
ABOUT THE ROLE
Advantaged Care at our brand new Advantaged Care - Edensor Gardens are seeking experienced Kitchen Hand to join our culinary team. We are seeking people that are committed to continual improvement in service delivery and quality. We are offering a variety of morning, day and afternoon shifts. This position has career progression opportunities.
- Safe food handling certificate
- Previous experience working in an aged care facility is essential
- A passion for quality and food service delivery
- A strong passion for quality in aged care
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Hard Working and Flexible
- Empathy with the aged
- Honesty, Respect and Loyalty
To express your interest please apply now!
For further information on the services provided by Advantaged Care visit our website at www.advantagedcare.com.au