Be the first point of contact with our customers at branch level for sales and customer service. Put fluid into your carer with us!
- Beresfield NSW branch with parking available onsite& easy street parking
- Fun team culture, supportive manager that will help you grow
- Great succession plan in place for the right candidate!
- Parking onsite with cafes within close proximity
- Modern technology and equipment for your success within the role
- Career success planning in place
- Work within a supportive team environment to ensure your success
- Diversified business to keep you interested
Hardy Spicer, the foremost specialist in driveshaft and hydraulic products to the Australasian industrial, agricultural and automotive markets, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated Internal Sales to join the Beresfield NSW team.
As an Internal Sales you will be reporting to the Branch Manager and working in a team located in Beresfield NSW.
- Provide customer service- counter sales and via phone
- Process orders via phone and email
- Manage key accounts
- Attend to sales enquiries/provide technical support
- Liaise with workshop staff
- Experience with in hydraulics and industrial products. A hose and fitting background will be highly regarded.
- Experience in customer service in a retail environment
- Computer literacy, experience using Pronto would be advantageous
- Good communication and written skills.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
With 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower your career in motion at Inenco!
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.