Provide, Manage, and Responsible for our inventory data. Perfect role for an individual looking for a place to grow within.
- Acacia Ridge QLD location- Parking onsite and easy street parking
- Fun team culture, supportive manager that will help you grow
- Great succession plan in place for the right candidate!
- Parking onsite with cafes within close proximity
- Modern technology and equipment for your success within the role
- Career success planning in place
- Work within a supportive team environment to ensure your success
- Diversified business to keep you interested
By doing so you enable improved business profitability through the provision of data and reporting information in support of business strategies and enhance the customer service and user experience of the website and digital platforms used in the business through management and review, on-going development and improved functionality.
As Data Officer you will be reporting to the National Operations Manager based in Acacia Ridge working mainly on projects in conjunction with the group Pronto team.
- Provide support for the reconciliation and monitoring of item data synchronisation between impacted systems.
- Manage of inventory master data in Pronto including creation, development and review of item, supplier & customer codes, categories & pricing.
- Responsible for the accurate management of Seal Innovations item data and adherence of standards required for item data as directed by the business
- Review and pro-active development and improvement of data processes and systems in conjunction with the other departments and agreed business plans.
- Work across multiple businesses within the group and various level of staff and management
- Provide daily hands-on support as an active resource for business as usual tasks
- Ensure all new inventory items are created in a timely and accurate manner to enable the sales and purchasing teams to provide excellent customer service.
- Assist and participate in relevant business projects as required
- Experience within the industrial industry, working within a Data Officer or Data Analyst role is highly desirable.
- Proven skills with managing deliverables to expected service levels and quality requirements
- Strong technical skills and problem solving.
- Experience in customer service in a retail environment .
- Computer literacy, advanced Excel skills is required with experience using Pronto would be advantageous.
- Good communication and written skills.
Seal Innovations has a distribution network of 15 branches across Australia and New Zealand. With the largest choice of seals available to the industry, Seals have become the one-stop shop for products, service and support across the 4 key sealing technologies.
We provide Seals, Tools and Industrial consumables to the engineering, mining, manufacturers, civil infrastructure, and the trades, serviced by our 15 strategically located Branches around Australia and New Zealand.
With 1700 staff members we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower your career in motion!
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.