Digitise, Oversee and Manage. Oversee our growing, multichannel B2C eCommerce business. Let us empower you in your digital career!
- Flexible working arrangement and can be in any state
- Challenged on a broad level to keep you keen and interested
- Diversified business to keep you interested
- Modern technology and equipment for your success within the role
- International leader in Industrial manufacturing and reselling industry
- Take the next step as a Manager and progress with support
- Succession plan in place for the right candidate
- Grow and expand your potential with an organisation focussed on personal development
As a crucial part of the role, you will govern all processes and procedures which deliver change to those platforms, with a view to minimising incidents and operational risk while maintaining the agility required for us to be first to market and execute our long-term strategic goals.
The role will report into the Manager, Marketing – Digital & eCommerce and does not have direct reports.
- Work with Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, and Customer Support teams to seamlessly manage eCommerce operations.
- Liaise with the eCommerce Customer Experience Lead to analyse customer feedback and develop programs effective for improved customer experience, and increased retention rates.
- Ensure data and process integrity are in place.
- Digitise and automating systems and processes
- Oversee digital inventory management in collaboration with Product and Pricing Teams, ensuring all eligible products are optimised for eCommerce and digital conversion.
- Manage accurate project delivery to budget and deadline.
- Formal qualifications in Business, Marketing or a related field at a degree level
- Knowledgeable of eCommerce systems and driving sales.
- Customer-centric - Courteous, professional, and able to proactively meet our customer’s needs.
- Advanced computer skills with experience with experience using eCommerce systems such as NETO, MAGENTO, SHOPIFY, BIGCOMMERCE, or similar.
- A hunger for success and professional development
- Ability to conceptualise and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
With 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower your career in motion!
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.