Be part of our operations in delivering for our customers at branch level. The power to fuel your career!
- Wingfield branch with easy onsite parking available
- Opportunity for progression within the business
- Uniforms - provided by us
- Hands on role with senior level support to ensure your success
- Work within a supportive and collaborative environment to ensure your success
- Diversified and fast-growing business to keep you interested.
- International leader in Industrial wholesale and reselling industry
- Modern technology and equipment for your success within the role
As a Storeperson you will be reporting to the Branch Manager and working in a supportive team of 13 across our sales branch and gasket manufacturing facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process orders – confirming order slips, pick and pack.
- General warehouse duties as required.
- Attend to receiving and despatching of stock.
- Operate forklifts – loading and unloading when required.
- Manual handling
- Warehouse experience within a similar role, experience using a forklift would be desirable but not essential.
- Work autonomously within a team environment.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Computer literate at an intermediate level.
- Ability to multitask and priorities your workloads.
- Mechanical aptitude and a genuine interest within the industry.
- Team player to support other areas when required.
Seal Innovation is a locally owned and operated company within Motion Asia Pacific. We provide high quality hardware and services including, rotating equipment repair, gaskets, packings, hydraulic, pneumatic, rotary and mechanical seals to engineering, mining, earthmoving, defence, oil and gas, chemical manufacturers, and the trades, serviced by our 12 strategically located Branches around Australia and New Zealand.
As part of a group with 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower your career in motion with us!
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.