Lead, Manage, Coach & Maintain. Be responsible for the branch profitability with a strategic and hands-on approach.
- Autonomous role with career growth plans
- Eagle Farm QLD location
- International leader in Industrial wholesale, engineering, and reselling
- Challenged Challenges in activities at a broad level to keep you keen and interested.
- Lead a team of 12.
- Hands on role with senior level support to ensure your success.
- Diversified and fast-growing business to keep you interested.
- Parking onsite.
- Uniforms – provided by us.
You will have a versatile work approach, depth of experience in industrial sales, demonstrated experience in building a successful team and prioritised focus on exceptional customer service.
- Lead profitability of the branch.
- Manage and coach branch staff and operations, in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for all WHS&E and HR policy conformance.
- Engage and development of the team.
- Strategic business and sales plans to deliver success.
- Ensure implementation and continuity of best practice processes.
- Collaborate with other Branch Managers to ensure continuous improvement.
- Build relationships with key customers.
- Quality control of goods in/out and maintain stock.
- Sound knowledge of the Industrial market.
- Demonstrate salesmanship and sales process knowledge.
- Proven ability to build an extensive network in QLD or have an existing network.
- Committed to engaging and working with the team to deliver success.
- Customer centric both internal and external.
- Experienced working in and supervising a busy branch environment.
- Excite the Team and foster a winning culture.
CBC is a locally owned and operated company within Motion Asia Pacific. We provide high quality hardware including, bearings, power transmission, Fluid power fittings, seals, power tools and consumables to engineering, mining, transport, defence, manufacturers, civil infrastructure, and the trades, serviced by our 85 plus strategically located Branches around Australia.
With 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower your career in motion with us.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.