Be the first point of contact with our customers at branch level for sales and customer service.
- Dandenong South VIC location- Parking onsite
- Fun team culture, supportive manager that will help you grow
- Great succession plan in place for the right candidate!
- Parking onsite with cafes within close proximity
- Modern technology and equipment for your success within the role
- Career success planning in place
- Work within a supportive team environment to ensure your success
- Diversified business to keep you interested
Hardy Spicer, the foremost specialist in driveshaft and hydraulic products to the Australasian industrial, agricultural and automotive markets, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated Internal Sales to join the team.
As an Internal Sales you will be reporting to the Branch Manager and working in a team located in Dandenong South VIC.
- Provide customer service- counter sales and via phone
- Process orders via phone and email
- Support a diverse customer base in providing product support
- Attend to sales enquiries/provide technical support
- Liaise with workshop staff and assist with pick packing duties when required
- Experience in hydraulics and industrial products. Hose and Fitting background will be an advantage.
- Ability to take the lead in delivering sales growth.
- Strong technical skills and problem solving.
- Experience in customer service in a retail environment .
- Computer literacy, experience using Pronto would be advantageous .
With 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower your career in motion!
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.