Be the first point of contact with our customers at branch level for sales and customer service. Set your career on a good bearing with us!
- Lismore NSW branch with street parking available
- Opportunity for progression within the business
- International leader in Industrial manufacturing and reselling industry
- Work within a supportive team environment to ensure your success.
- Diversified business to keep you interested.
- Hands on role with senior level support to ensure your success.
- Uniforms – provided by us.
This is a great role for a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic Internal Sales team based in Lismore NSW. We are looking for a person who has sales experience in our industry or a like industry, positive attitude and customer service focused to provide technical sales and product support and ensure that we remain the supplier of choice among our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process orders via phone and email.
- Provide customer service- counter sales and via phone.
- Attend to general and sales enquiries.
- Assist with pick packing orders.
- Delivery – Occasional delivering products to customers.
- Mechanical aptitude with bearing and power transmission knowledge is advantageous
- Good Customer service skills through proven work history
- Good verbal and written skills
- Computer literate at an intermediate level
- The ability to multitask and priorities your workloads
- Good knowledge within our industry
- Team player to support other areas when required
With 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower your career in motion with us!
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.