We are looking for 3 experienced Industrial Mechanical Fitter's to join our Rutherford team delivering a safe and professional customer service.
- Do you have an aptitude in Mechanical Engineering
- Passionate for plant mechanics and hydraulics
- Comfortable working in a workshop environment
- Permanent, Full time role
- Training and Development
- Opportunity for field service is an option for you
CRAM Rutherford are seeking three (3 x Full Time) Industrial Mechanical Fitter. In this role you will be expected to deliver a high quality of work and comply with good safety practices, and build relationships with our customers. The position will include overhaul and repairs to mining and industrial machinery.
What will you do:
- Equipment overhauls
- General hydraulic and mechanical repairs, servicing and testing
- Fault diagnosis
- Disassembly, repair, pressure and function testing of a variety of hydraulic and system components.
- Follow all WHS policy and procedures.
- Ensure allocated equipment and own tools are well maintained in good order and working condition.
- Mechanical Trade - Essential
- Experienced working in Mining and Heavy Industry – Desirable
- Capable and willingness to work on customer sites
- Valid NSW Drivers Licence
- Worksafe High Risk ticket for Forklift – Desirable
- Fluid Power qualifications – Desirable
- Excite the Team and foster a winning culture
- Career development- We encourage our staff members to reach their full potential by undertaking approved part-time study when relevant to their current or potential position and we will reimburse all course fees and textbooks upon successfully completing each stage of approved courses!
- Corporate Super benefits- access to corporate Private Health cover
- Vehicle Purchase- Inenco staff offer price advantage with a few major car brands
- Starting with a well remunerated position that will be both rewarding and fulfilling, as well as, working as part of an enjoyable work environment.