4 month contract opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to work for a large Govt department in their Cyber Security Unit.
- Initial 4 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
- No Agency Fees
Initial 4 month contract for an experienced Data Analyst to join a large Govt Department to work within Cyber Security Unit of The Queensland Government Customer and Digital Group.
The role of The Data Analyst will involve working with number of different govt department in a whole of government approach to lead the development of a metrics framework to inform and improve cyber security activities.
You will be required to establish a management dashboard to aggregate and compare relative cyber security performance of a number Queensland Government agencies.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst - Cyber Security
- Perform expert data analysis activities across government departments and with partner agencies using advanced analytics modelling, analysis techniques, tools and standards
- Undertake analysis of cross Government cyber security data to develop insights and identify trends
- Work with a range of stakeholders to establish automated data collection processes and define their data analysis requirements
- Provide recommendations and options on the use of cyber security data to inform decision making and policy setting
- Develop cyber security dashboard and insights relevant to stakeholder group and audience
- Proven experience in developing advanced insights and intelligence analytical products and methodology, using new and unique data sets.
- Demonstrate experience in using a range of data sharing and analytics software to improve business performance and organisational outcomes.
- Administer advice in relation to insights and intelligence analysis and analytics.
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders to define problems and identify data driven solutions About the Client and Role
How to Apply
If this is you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV (in Word format). All suitable applicants will be contacted for a discussion; please ensure you have relevant visa’s to work in Australia. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Thomson on 0415 176 085.