Ampion is seeking an experienced Test Analyst with good working experience in Data management projects.
- Contract/ Perm
- Sydney location
- Work on major tranformation project
BE PART OF OUR EVOLUTION
Welcome to Ampion. It’s an exciting time to be part of a new name in Australian technology solutions. The merger of Shelde and Revolution IT has brought together some of Australia’s most experienced quality assurance, security, and digital experts. Ampion delivers specialized scalability through our growing local team of more than 600 consultants; to offer the breadth of capabilities of a large global systems integrator combined with the depth of skill of a small boutique provider. Ampion’s three areas of specialization - Assure, Secure, and Transform, provide a strategic approach to navigate complexity with ease and scale-up digital initiatives.
Ampion is seeking an experienced Test Analyst with strong background into Data management projects. This role will involve the consolidation of pockets of information to one conformed set of data
- The Test Analyst will involve in test case execution
- Data Governance and reporting (TL)
- You will test as they go. Break up the deliverable into small chunks
- Need to be smart about the delivery of the data points
- Good experience with query tables and data warehouse methodology
- Able to write complex SQL queries
- Must have good understanding of How do we approach testing, defect triage etc, need an eye for detail, check data and check data types
- Knowledge with their repository in snowflake and strong data migration skills
- Legacy systems, data migration, output what they make, how they feed the data.
WHAT CAN AMPION OFFER YOU?
We want to attract like-minded people to our team who are passionate about engineering change and making a difference. Ampion offers rewarding careers and development opportunities, working alongside some of the most respected testing, security, and digital transformation specialists in Australia. You will be challenged with large scale projects that drive digital transformation for high-profile clients across a variety of sectors and gain exposure to emerging technology and tools that further your professional credentials.
Ampion is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We believe in leveraging individual talents, to empower and support you to be the best version of you. We create teams that people want to be a part of and a culture that we are proud of.
So, what do you think? If you are already imagining working on key projects with our super talented team, submit your interest by applying now!
Please follow us on Linked In @Ampion to keep up to date with all new opportunities!