A rare opportunity: A Partner at our agency wants a junior agent working within his team to mentor & develop into a very successful senior
- You need existing sales experience in RE to be considered
- Do you have a valid Certificate or Registration or RE License?
- This is a MONDAY to FRIDAY role only - no weekends!
** Please only apply if you have existing sales experience within Real Estate. Experience can be from residential, commercial, project marketing or BDM **
Highland Property Agents are established since 2007, and since then the company has gone from strength to strength. We have three offices based at Cronulla, Sutherland and Taren Point with over 120 staff members. We have a steady stream of hiring due to natural growth, which is extremely exciting as with growth comes opportunity and progression for our existing staff.
This role is joining our busy project marketing and commercial sales team as a Junior Sales Agent. The office culture is very vibrant, energetic and social whilst maintaining a professional, hardworking and presentable manner.
We provide staff with exceptional support through training, mentorship and in-house processes.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Lead generation - cold and warm calling
- Researching new business opportunities
- Assisting the management of listing presentations
- Attending and assisting with onsite and in-house auctions
- Assisting with the attendance of onsite client/developer meetings
- Working alongside one of our successful Senior Agents and Partner of the business – one on one mentorship
- Assisting and maintaining relationships with current clients and developers
- Attending sales training, sales meetings and company social events
- Some general admin duties – data entry, creating presentation kits
- General client management
- No weekend work
- Must have previous sales experience within the Real Estate industry
- Must have a Certificate of Registration (as a min - or License would be better)
- The ability to thrive within a professional and fast paced environment
- Hunger for sales – ability to work towards weekly targets and KPI’s
- Strong prospecting/cold calling skills
- Organisation and prioritising skills
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must work well under pressure
- Needs patience and enthusiasm to succeed
- Confidence – assertive yet professional and friendly
- Strong follow up skills
- Must be well groomed and presentable
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.