Join a leading provider within their field to achieve new heights within the education space.
- Attractive Salary
- Central CBD
As Australia’s leading private provider of online vocational education, our goal at Open Colleges (OC) is to change lives through education. We do that through providing our students with the skills they need to launch, change or take the next step in their careers. So far, we‘ve helped over 450,000 pursue their career dreams – and counting!
We offer a wide variety of nationally recognised online courses across our health, business, childhood education and trades portfolios. And, our online courses provide students with the flexibility to study anywhere, anytime, fitting their studies in and around their life commitments – not the other way around.
About the position
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals to join our growing sales team to positively influence a student’s decision to study and ensure Open Colleges is their preferred choice.
As an Enrolment Consultant, you’ll promote our courses in a fun and high energy contact centre environment and through a consultative process, appropriately matching student needs to relevant courses through a pre-sale and sale/conversion process.
You’ll achieve this by making outbound calls to prospective students who’ve made an enquiry and are expecting your call (no cold calling ever), identifying their individual needs and future goals and advising them of the most suitable course to undertake with Open Colleges.
A day in the life of an Open Colleges Enrolment Consultant
On a daily basis, you’ll:
- Assess new applicants for eligibility and the requirements for their course of interest;
- Understand the applicants existing circumstances/background to promote the appropriate course
- Ensure all enrolments meet our ‘Right Student – Right Course’ criteria
- Maintain and manage a sales pipeline; and
- Work towards achieving and exceeding your monthly enrolment, conversion and call quality targets and KPIs.
A successful candidate will:
- Be a resilient self-starter possessing a desire to succeed;
- Demonstrate influencing and communication skills using a personable and professional approach;
- Possess several years of sales experience gained selling high value and high involvement products;
- Be a strong planner with great organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Possess a superior level of both verbal and written communication skills; and
- Be a team player who takes what they do seriously but can have fun at the same time.
In return, Open Colleges will provide you with:
- A comprehensive induction, refresher training, sales coaching and regular one-on-ones with your Team Leader;
- Guaranteed warm leads generated by our marketing team;
- Achievable targets and attractive daily performance incentives;
- A bonus for early achievement of your monthly target;
- An annual bonus for consistent over delivery of target;
- Commissions that’ll allow you to earn 6 figures for achieving 100% of target;
- Paid parental leave;
- Potential work from home and flexible working arrangements (after demonstrated consistent performance);
- Access to discounts for Open Colleges online education for your immediate family and subsidised online education for yourself;
- A range of perks as part of our workplace incentives including discounts at national retailers and chains, member discounts and more; and
- A high energy environment – backed with supportive leaders.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered.
Please be aware that it is a requirement of this position that extensive background checks are conducted. The background check process includes reference checks and validation of employment; proof of qualifications; proof of rights to work in Australia; and for specific roles, police and ID checks.