Great opportunity to join a dynamic team making a real difference!
As Australia’s leading private provider of online vocational education, our goal at Open Colleges is to change lives through education. We do that through providing our students with the skills they need to launch, change or take the next step in their careers. So far, we’ve helped over 450 000 people pursue their career dreams – and counting!
About the position
We’re looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join our growing Marketing Team.
As the Search Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing paid search marketing efforts to deliver on performance targets for the year.
This role is a critical function of the business and sets the strategic direction of paid search in its ability to generate business growth.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Acquisition & Data, you’ll be responsible for:
- managing and executing the strategic direction of paid search marketing to drive leads and student enrolments;
- utilising audience data from pixels, GA360 and our DMP to optimise toward monthly KPIs;
- using A/B test ads, landing pages and lead capture forms to drive sign ups;
- understanding existing audience data and develop segmentation of prospects in GA to improve media targeting;
- understanding industry attribution models using GA and 3rd party ad serving tools like DCM;
- pacing budget & lead delivery each week and month and providing budget recommendations and post campaign analysis;
- tracking, monitoring, measuring and reporting performance on SEM channels;
- using site analytics platforms (GA360) and CRM (Salesforce) to develop insights and understand users’ browsing behaviour, path to conversion, ROMI, etc;
- approaching all aspects of the business with a data-centric mindset and basing decisions on insights and analytics;
- identifying problems, navigating ambiguous areas and providing solutions to drive performance forward; and
- maintaining key relationships with existing technology partners and forging new relationships in with relevant 3rd parties.
Think this sounds like a role for you?
The ideal candidate will:
- be degree qualified in Marketing, Business (or equivalent);
- possess 8 - 10 years of online marketing experience and 5 - 7 years of search marketing experience;
- have at least 3 years’ experience managing annual budgets of $10M+;
- understand the wider digital marketing ecosystem beyond search;
- have a deep working knowledge of SEM optimisation;
- have experience analysing, improving and reporting on campaign performance;
- have experience with Google Analytics 360, 3rd party bidding platforms such as Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Marin, etc;
- be familiar with tagging, Google or Adobe Tag Manager (desirable), 3rd party tracking, 3rd party ad serving, with trafficking experience is a plus;
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- have strong organisational and time management skills, attention to detail and an attitude to solve business problems;
- be able to adapt quickly to new requirements and manage multiple priorities;
- be self-motivated with a drive to overcome barriers to change and take initiative with minimal management oversight; and
- have experience working within the Education or Retail sectors (desirable).
We look forward to receiving your application.
Visit opencolleges.edu.au for more information
Please note that only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered
Please be aware that it is a requirement of this position that extensive background checks are conducted. The background check process includes reference checks and validation of employment; proof of qualifications; proof of rights to work in Australia; and for specific roles, police and ID checks.