Excellent opportunity to use your retail and commercial property administration or Centre Management skills with this major property owner.
- ASAP START!! Pulse or MRI software experience
- Major Retail Property Owner | 2 month temp role with extension
- Full time hours | Mon - Fri | Good $$
An amazing opportunity has been created for an experienced Administration Manager or Centre Manager that has shopping centre and/or commercial property experience. This global fortune 500 property company is well established in the Australian property market with a strong reputation for looking after its employees and a great place to work.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
Admin: Pulse software experience is a must
- Financial Accounting including accounts payable, accounts receivable and invoicing
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting on the financial, operational and sustainability positions
- Payment of expenses to approved limits
- Undertake account and lease maintenance
- General administration duties where required
Manage the day to day operations of this shopping centre including but not limited to; tenant inquires; weekly and monthly reporting; rent reviews and renewals; preparing and analysing quarterly budget reviews; Manage policies and procedures in line with owner objectives, investment strategies and occupier requirements to ensure the asset strategy aligns with the owners vision for success.
Paid weekly above-market salary, work for a global fortune 500 company, fun and dynamic working environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please Apply ASAP as this position needs to be filled immediately.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.